Friday, July 3
MAKE // 25 Handpicked Healthy 4th of July Recipes!
So much to be thankful for this 4th of July! I get asked a lot how I stay on track during celebratory times and to be honest, the 21 Day Fix plan really teaches you how to eat so that you can survive social events and celebrations without totally un-doing all your progress and I love that. So do I enjoy myself? Yes. But my secret? I always bring something that I know I'll be able to eat so that not only am I giving myself a snack that I know is good but I'm also adding a healthy dish to the party so others can enjoy too! I was looking online for some great recipe ideas for myself (since we're going to a lakeside celebration tomorrow) and I found so many incredible ideas I wanted to share with you! Most of these are super simple to make! I hope you're inspired to have a healthy holiday weekend!
1. BLUEBERRY, STRAWBERRY & JIMICA SALSA
2. LAST MINUTE RED, WHITE, & BLUE SUMMER SALAD (so quick and easy!)
3. WATERMELON & BLUEBERRY "SPARKLERS"
4. BACON-WRAPPED SWEET POTATO BITES
5. HEALTHY FRUIT & PRETZEL FLAG APPETIZER (show-stopper!)
6. CHOCOLATE BANANA POPS (keep in the freezer until you serve them)
7. MANGO DIPPED SPARKLERS
8. RED, WHITE AND CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
9. CLEAN EATING WATERMELON "CAKE" (centerpiece worthy!)
10. WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BITES (kids can help you make these)
11. DIY GUMMY STARS (great for little party patrons!)
12. 100 CALORIE CHEESECAKE BITES
13. RED, WHITE & BLUE HONEY YOGURT POPS (great alternative for kids!)
14. TRIPLE BERRY CHIA PUDDING PARFAITS
15. CHOCOLATE BANANA SHAKEOLOGY PIE (this can easily be made gluten free!)
16. GLUTEN FREE BERRY & GRANOLA CUPS
17. PALEO LEMON FRUIT TART
18. PALEO STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
19. AVOCADO WATERMELON BITES (impress your neighbors)
20. AIP SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM (omg!)
21. CHIPOTLE LIME CAULIFLOWER STEAKS
22. LIME, AVOCADO & SHRIMP SALAD
23. 3 INGREDIENT GRILLED CHICKEN (put it on skewers for easy party noshing)
24. SPICY CHICKEN WITH GRILLED LIME
25. BALSAMIC BEEF 7 FIG KABOBS (yes, seriously)
© Life As An Artistpreneur. All rights reserved.