Friday, January 15
25 Things About Me
It's a new year. And there might be some of you new here. So I thought I'd introduce myself. It's always fun to learn more about each other! Here's 25 completely random and utterly ridiculous things about me...
1. I’m kind of a hypochondriac. Anytime I start to feel off I start googling symptoms and convince myself it's something horrible. My husband, as you can guess, absolutely loves this.
2. I tell people I'm 5'3. But I'm really 5'2.
3. I used to work at the returns desk at Lowe's.
4. I'm completely content to be doing nothing at home, most of the time.
5. I sang on stages for almost 8 years of my life. Now I only sing when I'm alone in the car.
6. I absolutely HATE blood pressure cuffs. I hate feeling my heartbeat inside my elbow.
7. I could eat ice cream and pizza every day and never get sick of it.
8. Speaking of ice cream. I'm a snob about vanilla. Bluebell Homestyle Vanilla or GTFO.
9. I don't have a dream car. But I do have a dream RV. I don't know what's wrong with me.
10. A small part of me wishes I could be Blair Waldorf. Like, for real though.
11. No matter how well hydrated I am, my lips are a little bit chapped. (Am I dying!? See #1)
12. I have very little tolerance for learning curves on things I am not interested in. I will stay up for hours teaching myself css coding to tweak this blog or work for hours to learn all the ins and outs of the coaching business but I give up immediately if I can't figure out how to get the router to reset so my wifi works again. My husband finds this completely baffling. I call it an allocation of mental resources.
13. I don’t like it when my foods touch on my plate. Thanksgiving is like navigating a mine field.
14. I'd rather be cold than hot. I like being bundled up.
15. My favorite shoes are boots.
16. I'd rather talk to you about what you think déjà vu is than make small talk.
17. I love musky vanilla smelling things.
18. I brag that I graduated 4th in my class, but there were really only 19 of us in total.
19. I have no idea where the necklace I'm wearing in the photo went. There's a jewelry monster in my house. I'm sure of it. He sometimes eats socks too.
20. I could scroll instagram feeds for HOURS
21. I drink two Shakeology smoothies most days (See number 7. It helps me avoid that. HA!)
22. I don't think things are always black and white. I think most things are some sort of gray.
23. I've never found a brand of skinny jeans that aren't loose and bunchy on my ankle. In a world where we can have hotel rooms under the ocean and send people to space, I can't fathom why they don't exist.
24. My degree was in Psychology, but I've never had a job that uses it in the traditional sense.
25. I want to see the Northern Lights more than any other world wonders.
© Life As An Artistpreneur. All rights reserved.